Focus and Scope
Management of Aquatic Resources Journal (MAQUARES) merupakan jurnal ilmiah perikanan yang diterbitkan 4 (empat) kali dalam setahun oleh Program Studi Manajemen Sumberdaya Perairan, Departemen Sumberdaya Akuatik, Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan, Universitas Diponegoro. Penelitian yang dapat dipublikasikan dalam Jurnal ini meliputi artikel bidang pencemaran perairan, ekologi perairan, hidrobiologi, penangkapan, bioteknologi perikanan, penginderaan jauh perairan dan pengelolaan sumberdaya perikanan.
Peer Review Process / Policy
All articles submitted to this journal must follow focus and scope, and author guidelines of this journal. The submitted manuscripts must address scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope. All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection softaware to do the similarity checking.
The research article submitted to this online journal will be peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) or more expert reviewers. The reviewers will give scientific comments on the contents of the manuscript.
Final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to reviewers comments. Plagiarism detection of articles in this journal is carried out by using Turnitin software. The mechanism is double blind.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Article Processing Charge (APC)
MAQUARES (Management of Aquatic Resources Journal) is an open-access Journal. Authors can submit, processing the article, accepted for publication for free of charge in MAQUARES (Journal Management of Aquatic Resources).
To minimize our plagiarism use the software Turnitin to see the common percentage articles that come in with other articles that have been published.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
List of Indexing
Crossmark Applying on Maquares
Applying the CrossMark icon is a commitment by Management of Aquatic Resources Journal (Maquares) to maintain the content published and alert readers to changes if and when they occur.
What is Crossmark?
CrossMark, a multi-publisher initiative from CrossRef, provides a standard way for readers to locate the authoritative version of a document. THe Maquares journal recognizes the importance of the integrity and completeness of the scholarly record to researchers and librarians and attaches the highest importance to maintaining trust in the authority of its electronic archive. Clicking on the CrossMark icon will inform the reader of the current status of a document and may also provide additional publication record information about the document.