Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of International Relations?
Need a Username/Password?
Systematics of Writing Journal Articles
1. Article Length, Format and Font
Maximum length of journal articles in JIRUD is 4000-6000 words. JIRUD accepts submissions in English and Indonesian. The manuscript should use Times New Roman font, 1.5 spacing. The manuscript should be submitted in the form of a .docx (Microsoft Word Document).
2. Title. Journal article titles should be
a. Informative, reflect the content of the research,
b. Contains the variables, concepts, or theories used in the research.
3. Author’s name.
a. The author’s name is written without titles.
4. Name of Department/Study Program, Faculty, and University, followed by address.
5. Abstract. Abstract guidelines are as follows:
a. Abstract length: not more than 200 words.
b. The abstract must include keywords that reflect the content of the journal article and methodology, 3-5 words.
c. The abstract contains:
i. The problem, purpose, and scope of the research.
ii. Research Methods.
iii. Summary of research findings.
iv. Short conclusion.
6. Introduction. The introduction may contain:
a. Research question (can be in the form of a narrative, and not a question sentence).
b. Research hypothesis.
c. Exposition on the background of the research problem.
d. The purpose of the research.
e. Novelty (new findings contributed by articles to science). Introductions should be written as a narrative, not as bullet points.
7. Theoretical framework. The theoretical framework contains a summary of the theories relevant to the research, state of the art (previous studies on the same topic/brief literature review), and operationalization of theory into concepts and variables directly related to the research.
8. Research Methods. The research method contains the form of research methods (qualitative or quantitative), research design, population, sample, data collection techniques and data analysis techniques.
9. Discussion. The discussion sections may cover more than one chapter, and do not have to be titled ‘discussion’. Instead, the title may be the topic discussed in the chapter. Discussions may contain:
a. The results of data analysis answering the research questions.
b. The net result of data analysis.
c. The results of testing the research hypothesis.
d. Data analysis and interpretation.
e. Comparison of research results with previous studies published in journals, or findings from books.
10. Conclusion. Conclusion consists of:
a. The essence of the research results, presented in a narrative form (in paragraphs) and in brief.
b. Short answers to research questions (results of analysis).
c. Suggestions for further research (not mandatory).
Norma Penulisan Artikel Jurnal
tetapi lebih baik ditulis sebagai berikut: (1) ..., (2) ....
4. Jurnal harap dikonsultasikan dengan Dosen Penguji.
5. Redaksi berhak mengedit artikel tanpa mengubah substansi dan pokok pikiran penulisnya.
6. Usahakan tidak mengumpulkan terlalu mendekati deadline yang sudah ditentukan oleh Fakultas.
LINE ID: miracle_ireyy (Irey)
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.