skip to main content

Pengaruh Persepsi Kegunaan, Persepsi Kemudahan, Dan Keamanan Terhadap Minat Beli Pengguna Aplikasi Mobile Kai Access (Studi Pada Pengguna Aplikasi Mobile Kai Access Semarang)

*ahbarul aufy falaahuddin  -  Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia
Widiartanto Widiartanto  -  Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia

Citation Format:
Abstract

The purpose of this research is to find out the influence between the variables of Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, Security and Purchase Intention. The population is all KAI Access mobile application users who are domiciled in Semarang, while the sample is 100 consumers of KAI Access customers using purposive sampling technique. The results of this study indicate that the Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and Security has a positive effect on Purchase Intention, evidenced by a simple linear regression test with a regression value of Perceived Usefulness of 0.329, Perceived Ease of Use of 0.360 and security of 0.733. The influence of Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and Security together affect Purchase Intention by 39.8%. While the remaining 60.2% is influenced by other factors. Based on these results it is recommended that KAI Access pay attention to the stability of the KAI Access application server so that errors do not occur and transactions fail. can improve the ability to solve the problem of hackers, provide secure data information guarantees, in addition it needs to focus on price promos and discounts so that consumers do not switch to using other ticket booking applications so that consumers arise interested in buying on the KAI Access mobile application.

Tujuan dilakukanya penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh antara variabel Persepsi Kegunaan, Persepsi Kemudahan, Keamanan dan Minat beli. Populasinya adalah seluruh pengguna aplikasi mobile KAI Access yang berdomisili Semarang, sedangkan sampelnya adalah 100 konsumen pelanggan KAI Access dengan menggunakan teknik pengambilan sampel purposive sampling. Hasil penelitian ini menunjukan bahwa persepsi kegunaan, persepsi kemudahan, dan keamanan berpengaruh positif terhadap minat beli, dibuktikan melalui uji regresi linier sederhana dengan nilai regresi yaitu persepsi kegunaan sebesar 0,329, persepsi kemudahan sebesar 0,360 dan keamanan sebesar 0,733. Pengaruh persepsi kegunaan, persepsi kemudahan, dan keamanan secara bersama-sama mempengaruhi minat beli sebesar 39,8%. Sedangkan sisanya 60,2% dipengaruhi factor lain.  Berdasarkan hasil tersebut maka disarankan supaya KAI Access yaitu memperhatikan kestabilan server aplikasi KAI Access agar tidak terjadi error dan gagal transaksi. dapat meningkatkan kemampuan dalam memecahkan masalah hackers, menyediakan jaminan informasi data aman, selain itu perlu memfokuskan terhadap promo harga dan diskon agar konsumen tidak beralih menggunakan aplikasi pemesanan tiket lainnya sehingga konsumen timbul berminat untuk membeli di Aplikasi mobile KAI Access.

Fulltext View|Download
Keywords: Persepsi Kegunaan; Persepsi Kemudahan; Keamanan; Minat Beli

Last update:

No citation recorded.

Last update:

No citation recorded.