skip to main content

HUBUNGAN SIKAP TERHADAP MEDIA SOSIAL DENGAN PARTISIPASI SOSIAL IBU-IBU YASINAN DESA NGEMBUL, KABUPATEN BLITAR

Fakultas Psikologi, Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia


Citation Format:
Abstract

This study was conducted to determine the relationship between attitudes toward social media with social participation in Yasinan ladies Ngembul Village, Blitar District. The population in this study amounted to 140 mothers of Yasinan members. The sample of this research is 75 people from Dusun Ngembul and Sumberpandan obtained with incidental sampling. The measuring tool used is the scale of attitude toward social media (α = 0,785) and social participation scale (α = 0,876). Simple regression test showed a positive and significant relationship between attitude toward social media with social participation (rxy = 0,476; p <0,001). The more positive attitudes toward social media then the higher the social participation, and vice versa. Attitudes towards social media affecting 22.6% in social segregation and the rest of 77.4% influenced by other factors not disclosed in this study.

 

 

Fulltext View|Download
Keywords: attitude toward social media, social participation, member of religius club

Article Metrics:

  1. Pin, S. & Spini, D. (2016). Impact of falling on social participation and social support trajectories in a middle-aged and elderly European sample. SSM - Population Health, 2, 382–389. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssmph.2016.05.004
  2. Pinheira, V., Mariana A., & Nuno C. (2015). Improving autonomy and social participation with a home-based exercise program. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 165, 45–51. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.12.603
  3. Wreksoatmodjo, B. R., & Inklusi, K. (2014). Pengaruh Social Engagement terhadap Fungsi Kognitif Lanjut Usia di Jakarta, 41(3), 171–180
  4. Dong, T., Chenxi, L., & Xu, H. (2016). Social media and internet public events. Telematics and Informatics, 1-14. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2016.05.024
  5. Ellison, N., Charles S., & Cliff L. (2006). Spatially bounded online social networks and social capital: The role of facebook. International Communication Association, 36, 1–37
  6. Ellison, N., Charles S., & Cliff L. (2006). Spatially bounded online social networks and social capital: The role of facebook. International Communication Association, 36, 1–37
  7. Azwar, S. (2015). Sikap manusia teori dan pengukurannya. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
  8. Sugiyono.(2013). Statistika untuk penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta
  9. Bassuk, S., Thomas A., & L. F. (1999). Social disengagement and incident cognitive decline in community-dwelling elderly persons. Annals of Internal Medicine, 131(3), 165–173. https://doi.org/10.1093/geronb/gbw059

Last update:

No citation recorded.

Last update:

No citation recorded.